Merlin Shenstone D3O Gloves
Merlin Shenstone D3O Gloves
The Shenstone jacket proved such a hit that the matching gloves were a must. Perfect for warm weather riding, the cowhide leather upper is broken up by high-quality mesh panels for enhanced ventilation. Touchscreen-friendly fingertips allow easy use of smartphones and sat-navs with the gloves still on, while the slimline short cuff and perforated leather panelling make the gloves ideal for summer rides.
- Premium Cowhide Leather Upper
- High Quality Mesh Ventilation Panels
- Polyester Lining For Easy Fit And Moisture Control
- D3O® Knuckle Protection
- Leather Overlay Panels
- CE EN13594 KP Level 1
- Digital Touch Tip On Both Index Finger And Thumb Tip
- Accordion Active Stretch Panels
- Wrap Around Velcro Wrist Strap (No Gusset Bulk)
- Punched Leather Panels For Improved Breathability
- External Finger Palm Seams For Improved Comfort And Handle On The Grips
- Short Summer Cuff With Leather Cuff Pipe For Improved Comfort
Merlin Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Circumference (cm)||17.8||19.1||20.3||21.6||22.9||24.1||25.4||26.7|
|Hand Circumference (in)||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.