Merlin Thirsk Leather Mens Gloves
Thirsk is the go-to item for warm weather rides with punched leather panels at the back of the hand and thumb in a short cuff design. Available in two colour options this cowhide leather glove provides a nice, responsive feel on the grips.
- Cowhide Leather
- Large Easy Grab Leather Pull On Tab
- Velcro Adjustable Cuff Strap
- Knuckle Impact Protector
- Scaphoid Protector
- Padded Knuckles
- Mid Length Cuff
- Punched Leather For Increased Breathability
- Stretch Accordion For Better Range Of Movement
- Touchscreen Compatible Finger
Merlin Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Circumference (cm)||17.8||19.1||20.3||21.6||22.9||24.1||25.4||26.7|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.