Merlin Wesley Mens Jacket Built With Kevlar®
Merlin Wesley Kevlar Mens Jacket
- Inspired by the classic Harrington design
- Halley Stevensons® 10oz super dry, soft cotton outer with a water repellent treatment
- DuPont™️ Kevlar® 220g reinforced impact areas (shoulders, elbows and back)
- SW® Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows (removable)
- Back pocket prepared for optional CE rated armour
- Ribbed cuffs and hem with high quality return
- 4 outer pockets plus 3 internal storage pockets
- Traditional tartan lining akin to the Harrington style throughout the inside of the jacket
- YKK® zippers used throughout
- Central zipper includes a wind flap behind
- Short YKK® jacket to jean connecting zipper
Merlin Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.