Momo FGTR Evo
Momo FGTR Evo
The inspiration for the shape comes from military helicopter helmets with their rounded visors. “FGTR” has special Soft touch paint, hand-sewn leather and carbon fiber details: a balanced mix of Italian style, technology and design.
The upside-down T logo was a winning concept born to be against to the trend and the style of the beginning of 21st century.
The FGTR EVO has been renewed, strengthening the technological aspect and style. Completely redesigned by MOMODESIGN’s Style Center, the FGTR EVO is enriched with functional aesthetic details: an adjustable external visor in optical class, an integrated sun visor, a new visor support screw and a new removable inner padding in anti-bacteriological memory fabric with a more comfortable fit.
- ABS, which has been varnished with special paints for increased weather resistance.
- The inner lining is removable and washable.
- Inner dark sun visor is manually operated
- Chinstrap with micrometre buckle
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL
We have been dedicated to the MOMO brand since 2004 as they simply ooze Italian-styling. MOMO, headquarted in Monza, Italy has been at the forefront of style and design since the 1960's when it was formed by motorcycle racer Giampiero Moretti. The name MOMO in fact, was derived from the initials for Moretti-Monza.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.