Momo Hornet - Plain
Momo Hornet - Plain
Hornet represents the evolution of Momo design towards a new section of motorbike helmets, the full face; this is a “range revolution”, pushed ahead to satisfy a new category of riders and support its use.
Hornet has been projected for the touring-road customer, it embraces Momo design peculiar stylistic elements: sportsmanship, elegance and technical materials.
It is an essential and versatile full-face helmet, thanks to the two versions presented, the one in monochromatic and the one with graphics
- External shell made from composite fiber
- Developed in two external shell sizes (sizes from XS to XL) and in two EPS sizes
- The internal linen, inner padding and check pads are all made in Satinized Actifresh cloth, are removable and washable
- External visor is antiscratch
- External visor mechanism with rapid release and anterior blocking system to reduce the risk of fortuitous opening and closing.
- The internal sun visor can be moved by external activation mechanism
- The ventilation system is composed by: chin air vent; two frontal air vents; two superior air vents with sliding mechanism; two air extractors on the chin guard; two extractors on back spoiler
- Retention system: micrometric
We have been dedicated to the MOMO brand since 2004 as they simply ooze Italian-styling. MOMO, headquarted in Monza, Italy has been at the forefront of style and design since the 1960's when it was formed by motorcycle racer Giampiero Moretti. The name MOMO in fact, was derived from the initials for Moretti-Monza.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.