MotoGirl Melissa Kevlar Ladies Jeggings
The Melissa Kevlar Jeggings by Motogirl bring female riders the style of a modern skinny jean with the comfort and stretch of a legging. The makers of the extremely popular Moto leggings have brought their A-game with a new cut of jegging that provides the same figure-hugging shape of their previous leggings.
Fashionable for everyday wear, as well as on the motorcycle, the Melissa jean jeggings are built to protect despite their fit. DuPont Kevlar is lined at key impact areas of the jeggings for impressive impact absorption and abrasion resistance, and the jeggings are fitted with removable, and malleable CE level 2 knee protectors for complete peace of mind.
- Denim Jean and Legging Hybrid
- DuPont™ Kevlar® Layer
- Stretchy and abrasion-resistant design
- CE Certified Garment - AA rated
- CE-Approved Level 2 knee protectors included.
- Pockets for hip protectors (sold separately)
- High Waisted with thick belt loops
- Front Pockets & Back Pockets
Motogirl are a small motorcycle clothing business that's run for women, by women! They supply women only motorcycle clothing in a wide range of shapes and sizes.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Well fitting high waisted
Been looking for a pair that fit well and are high waisted as normal bike Jean's dont fit over my booty, these are perfect. I love that the padding can be taken out from the front while walking which is much more convenient. Highly recommend and would buy again. Only thing is I'm 1.6m uk 12 in Jean's normally so I bought the 12 regular length and they are a bit bunchy at the bottom.