Motul 5100 10w40 4T
Motul 5100 10w40 4T
Technosynthese® Semi synthetic engine oil suitable for 4-Stroke motorcycle engines. Technosynthese® lubricant reinforced by Ester base stock to warranty anti-wear properties and improve gear protection and life time. Improved oil film resistance at high temperatures for engine durability. Suitable for specific SUZUKI, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI engines requiring SAE 10W-40 viscosity grade oil. API SM, JASO MA2.
Use Motul's Oil Selector to find the specific oil you need.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
As pioneers in synthetic and semi-synthetic oil, Motul were the first company to use Ester technology, which has the benefits of improved lubricating properties, anti-shear quality and resistance to high temperatures.
Motul launched the first fully synthetic car oil in 1971, named 300V after their 300 victories. The name 300V is still used for Motul's range of race specification fully synthetic oils.
As well as a range of engine oils, we also carry many Motul maintenance products to keep your motorcycle in prime condition.