MT Atom SV - Plain
MT Atom SV Helmet
The Atom is MT's answer to a reliable long-distance helmet with the everyday usability of a flip-front. Traditional flip-up helmets suffer from excessive noise which the Atom tries to resolve by using a brand new four-way neck curtain system and lower liner flaps. This helps to reduce noise but it is suggested all riders wear ear plugs, whatever brand of helmet they use.
The shell itself is also all-new for 2017, combining the latest polymer technology and a drop-down internal visor for unbeatable safety in the flip-front sector. The mechanism is fully lockable for peace of mind, so whether you're a city rider or long-distance tourer, the Atom is the perfect fit for any ride.
Every Atom comes complete with the excellent Pinlock Max Vision visor and insert.
- Drop down internal sun visor
- High impact absorption inner shell
- Multiple density EPS liner
- Optimum visor closing
- Homologated front protection
- Quick release micrometric buckle
- Pinlock Max Vision visor
- Removable and washable liner
- Anti scratch polycarbonate quick release visor
- Aerodynamic design
- Ventilation system
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.