MT Falcon Weston
MT HELMETS has been approved by the most demanding international homologations. DOT CERTIFIED(USA), ECE/ONU 22.05.P (EU) cover the most challenging US and European homologation standards. These homologations are only granted when every single component of the helmets has duly passed an established and exhausted security examination.
- Double “D” ring fastering
- Air inputs
- Fire Retardant Fabric Lining
- Inner shell with Hi-impact absortion
- Multiple density inner polyestirene
- Removable and washable pads
- MT Helmets
- Helmet Features
- Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
MT Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Manufacturing Thomas, S.A., internationally known as MT Helmets, launched its business venture in 1968. Operating in more than 95 countries MT Helmets’ main goal is offering quality and great service.
A consistent and dynamic company, we annually update our product catalog with the highest security certifications in the market. New models, new graphics, everything to maximize the satisfaction of our customers and distributors.
With a sales network or distributor set up in each country, MT Helmets meets the needs of each customer by providing our products in their own country. MT Helmets advances in the market, seeking constant development and adapting to changes in the industry.