MT Streetfighter SV - Plain
The MT Streetfighter SV is an entry-level motocross/adventure helmet with a built-in sun visor and adjustable peak.
Boasting a shock-absorbing HIRP shell, the helmet is ideal for off-road riding. Air inlets located at the top of the helmet intake airflow that is extracted out the back to keep your head cool. The interior lining is fire retardant and fully removable to wash separately.
The helmet is secured with a metallic micrometric buckle, an internal drop-down sun-visor shields your eyes from glare, and is supplied with a clear visor as standard.
- High-impact resistant polymer shell
- Adjustable peak
- Detachable and machine washable interior foams
- Air inlets & extraction vents
- Micrometric metal closure
- Integrated retractable smoke screen
- Possibility of removing the sun visor and the jaw protector
- Helmet supplied with clear visor as standard
- MT Helmets
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Manufacturing Thomas, S.A., internationally known as MT Helmets, launched its business venture in 1968. Operating in more than 95 countries MT Helmets’ main goal is offering quality and great service.
A consistent and dynamic company, we annually update our product catalog with the highest security certifications in the market. New models, new graphics, everything to maximize the satisfaction of our customers and distributors.
With a sales network or distributor set up in each country, MT Helmets meets the needs of each customer by providing our products in their own country. MT Helmets advances in the market, seeking constant development and adapting to changes in the industry.