MT Thunder 3 SV - Fractal
- Drop Down Inner Sun Visor
- Hi-Impact Absorption Inner Shell
- Multiple Density EPS Liner
- Optimum Visor Closing
- Homologated Front Protection P
- Quick Release Micrometric Buckle
- 2 Outer Shell Sizes
- Pinlock Max Vision Visor
- Removable and Washable Liner
- Optically Correct Anti Scratch Polycarbonate Visor
- Quick Release Visor
- Aerodynamic Design
- Vent System
- NTC 4533
- ACU Gold Standard
- 4 Star Sharp Rating
- Helmet Features
- Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Included, Ratchet Strap
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Manufacturing Thomas, S.A., internationally known as MT Helmets, launched its business venture in 1968. Operating in more than 95 countries MT Helmets’ main goal is offering quality and great service.
A consistent and dynamic company, we annually update our product catalog with the highest security certifications in the market. New models, new graphics, everything to maximize the satisfaction of our customers and distributors.
With a sales network or distributor set up in each country, MT Helmets meets the needs of each customer by providing our products in their own country. MT Helmets advances in the market, seeking constant development and adapting to changes in the industry.