Muc-Off 5pc Brush Set
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Muc-Off 5pc Brush Set
Muc-Off 5x Cleaning Brush Set
The Muc-Off 5x Cleaning Brush Set is an all in one solution to make sure your bike is is top condition. The five brushes make sure every inch of your bike is covered. Each comes with rubberised edges to keep your bike from being scratched.
- Brushes come with a handy mesh bag
- A tough impact resistant dual density handle won't slip in extreme conditions
- Claw Brush with triple brush heads and tough nylon bristles for a high quality construction
- Detailing Brush ideal for reaching hard-to-shift dirt on sprockets, hubs and other tight areas
- Soft Washing Brush with a sintered bristle compound is designed to clean your bike frame and components
- Two Prong Brush is perfect for reaching hard-to-shift dirt on spokes, discs, shocks, cranks, linkages and pedals
- Wheel & Component Brush is shaped and contoured specifically to clean rims and spokes
At Muc-Off we’re big into being active. Whether it’s on a mountain, trail or at the skate park, we just love to be outside and going big. We’re obsessed with making the most innovative care products around to keep you and your toys running at their maximum and making them look like new when you’re done!
So what’s the story? It all started way back when Right Said Fred were too sexy for their shirts and Downhill wasn’t even part of the World Cup. Yep, way back in 1991 Rex and Marilyn Trimnell got things started with X-Lite UK. After designing and manufacturing the world’s first twin crown bicycle fork, Rex created a perfectly pink spray to clean his kit. To make a long story short, Rex’s cleaner was the best thing since sliced bread, and it wasn’t long before word got out and Muc-Off was born. Fast-forward to 2016 and Muc-Off is now the go-to brand for top riders and racers from the likes of Team Sky to Atherton Racing. And, in case you haven’t noticed, we do a bit more than our original pink cleaner these days. We have our very own Chain Lube Optimisation Dynamometer and Athlete Performance range including a unique Amino Patch Technology.
You’re probably thinking, “That’s nice. These guys clean bikes and cars,” but the truth is we do a whole lot more than that. We also love to ride and drive and we’re obsessed with anything that involves speed or pushing ourselves and our kit to the limit. We’re always cooking up something new, and all our ideas are developed at our in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Center by Rex’s son, Alex, our MD (Mad Developer). After he's cooked up something new, it's tested by our in-house boffins and riders to ensure every Muc-Off product is simply the finest in the world. Once we're happy, the formula will go out to our pro teams for their final feedback. Only then will we put the product into production for the world to enjoy.
So, if you’re smart, (and we know you are because you’re on our website!), be sure to keep an eye out for the latest Muc-Off range. We currently have an insanely busy R&D program so please keep checking to see the exciting products we're about to launch!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
MUC OFF 5 piece Cleaning Brushes
Saw these at a great Discount Price online . I have used the Twin prong brush before which really is great at wheel cleaning amongst other things so decided to try the others in the range. Admittedly the Chain brush will not be a lot of use on my belt drive but otherwise these are a good product Good feel handles like those comfort grip stuff soft round edges to the brushes Nice big Softish brush for Bodywork , Muc off should do one of these with a Hose-lok joint on the handle. Great addition to my Microfibre Mit and pink cleaning fluid at a great price