Muc-Off Matt Finish Detailer - 32ml
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Muc-Off Matt Finish Detailer - 32ml
Muc-Off Matt Helmet Detailer - 32ml
Fingerprints and glossy marks are now a thing of the past. Matt Helmet Detailer is the newest member of the bike protection range and has been specifically developed for satin matt paints, matt finishes and matt vinyl wraps. The premium-grade formula will leave any matt surface with a streak and gloss-free protective finish that reduces dirt adhesion.
- Quick to use spray developed specifically for matt finishes
- Leaves a non-sticky, streak and gloss-free protective finish
- Available in 32ml
- Carbon Fibre safe
- Step 1 - Shake bottle vigorously.
- Step 2 - Ensure surface is clean, cool and dry. Now apply Matt Finish Detailer to all matt finishes.
- Step 3 - Wipe with a microfibre cloth and leave to dry.
- Note: Mask braking surfaces before application.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
At Muc-Off we’re big into being active. Whether it’s on a mountain, trail or at the skate park, we just love to be outside and going big. We’re obsessed with making the most innovative care products around to keep you and your toys running at their maximum and making them look like new when you’re done!
So what’s the story? It all started way back when Right Said Fred were too sexy for their shirts and Downhill wasn’t even part of the World Cup. Yep, way back in 1991 Rex and Marilyn Trimnell got things started with X-Lite UK. After designing and manufacturing the world’s first twin crown bicycle fork, Rex created a perfectly pink spray to clean his kit. To make a long story short, Rex’s cleaner was the best thing since sliced bread, and it wasn’t long before word got out and Muc-Off was born. Fast-forward to 2016 and Muc-Off is now the go-to brand for top riders and racers from the likes of Team Sky to Atherton Racing. And, in case you haven’t noticed, we do a bit more than our original pink cleaner these days. We have our very own Chain Lube Optimisation Dynamometer and Athlete Performance range including a unique Amino Patch Technology.
You’re probably thinking, “That’s nice. These guys clean bikes and cars,” but the truth is we do a whole lot more than that. We also love to ride and drive and we’re obsessed with anything that involves speed or pushing ourselves and our kit to the limit. We’re always cooking up something new, and all our ideas are developed at our in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Center by Rex’s son, Alex, our MD (Mad Developer). After he's cooked up something new, it's tested by our in-house boffins and riders to ensure every Muc-Off product is simply the finest in the world. Once we're happy, the formula will go out to our pro teams for their final feedback. Only then will we put the product into production for the world to enjoy.
So, if you’re smart, (and we know you are because you’re on our website!), be sure to keep an eye out for the latest Muc-Off range. We currently have an insanely busy R&D program so please keep checking to see the exciting products we're about to launch!