Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner 5 Litre - M667
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner 5 Litre - M667
Using their state-of-the-art Nano Tech formula, the Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner 5 litre is a concentrate that cuts through grime quicker than you can say “OMG!” regardless of the weather or riding conditions.
Muc-Off have now added Nano technology to their award-winning cleaning formula. So why is Muc-Off with Nano better? Because the Nano-sized particles contained in our revolutionary formula will remove dirt and grime with even less effort!
- Unique Muc-Off Nano Tech cleaning formula makes life easy, regardless of the weather conditions or time of year.
- Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner has an incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bikes delicate finishes.
- It contains no harmful acids, CFCs or solvents, is non-toxic and fully biodegradable.
- Completely safe on anodising, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, suspension seals, rubber, disc brake pads and more importantly to the user too!
- Muc-Off Bike Cleaner cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your motorcycle sparkling clean.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
At Muc-Off we’re big into being active. Whether it’s on a mountain, trail or at the skate park, we just love to be outside and going big. We’re obsessed with making the most innovative care products around to keep you and your toys running at their maximum and making them look like new when you’re done!
So what’s the story? It all started way back when Right Said Fred were too sexy for their shirts and Downhill wasn’t even part of the World Cup. Yep, way back in 1991 Rex and Marilyn Trimnell got things started with X-Lite UK. After designing and manufacturing the world’s first twin crown bicycle fork, Rex created a perfectly pink spray to clean his kit. To make a long story short, Rex’s cleaner was the best thing since sliced bread, and it wasn’t long before word got out and Muc-Off was born. Fast-forward to 2016 and Muc-Off is now the go-to brand for top riders and racers from the likes of Team Sky to Atherton Racing. And, in case you haven’t noticed, we do a bit more than our original pink cleaner these days. We have our very own Chain Lube Optimisation Dynamometer and Athlete Performance range including a unique Amino Patch Technology.
You’re probably thinking, “That’s nice. These guys clean bikes and cars,” but the truth is we do a whole lot more than that. We also love to ride and drive and we’re obsessed with anything that involves speed or pushing ourselves and our kit to the limit. We’re always cooking up something new, and all our ideas are developed at our in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Center by Rex’s son, Alex, our MD (Mad Developer). After he's cooked up something new, it's tested by our in-house boffins and riders to ensure every Muc-Off product is simply the finest in the world. Once we're happy, the formula will go out to our pro teams for their final feedback. Only then will we put the product into production for the world to enjoy.
So, if you’re smart, (and we know you are because you’re on our website!), be sure to keep an eye out for the latest Muc-Off range. We currently have an insanely busy R&D program so please keep checking to see the exciting products we're about to launch!
This is an excellent product, helping to clean off the winter muck. I use this as a pre-wash before applying Scottoiler FS365 to protect my bike.
But I would really like to say: this is the first time I’ve used Infinity’s online service and the whole process proved very good indeed, even Parcel Force delivered within 24-hours during the frantic week before Christmas, so will definitely be using this facility again!