Muc Off One Shot Anti-Viral Grenade 150ml
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Muc Off One Shot Anti-Viral Grenade 150ml
This mini but mighty Muc-Off Anti-Viral ONE-SHOT grenade comes in a compact 150ml spray which can sanitise entire rooms and vehicle interiors in one single shot. The grenade is easily activated in a single ‘spray and go’ use and is proven to be a highly powerful measure against bacteria and enveloped viruses.
Simply activate the ONE SHOT and after a few minutes, its entire contents will be released and getting straight to work, killing 99.99% of bacteria plus enveloped viruses.
The ONE SHOT grenade is highly versatile and can be used in vehicles, offices, retail outlets and homes. Whilst the formula is tough on bacteria and enveloped viruses, it is safe on surfaces and has been tested to the EN14476 standard against enveloped viruses.
- Fast & Effective sanitisation
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria
- Quick to use – dispenses can in under 3 minutes
- O-zone friendly
- Long Lasting protection and fragrance
- Vegetarian friendly
- Product not tested on animals
Shake can vigorously before use.
- Automotive: Start the car and turn on the air conditioning system to lowest level. Place canister in the front floor well of the car. Push down button on top of the can from an arms length to release the one shot spray. Do not stand or face directly above top of canister when dispensing. Close all doors and leave to dispense. Leave car in idle mode for 5 minutes. \Once spray has stopped dispensing remove can and run air conditioning system for a further 2 minutes. Turn off car and allow any excess to ventilate naturally through open windows.
DO NOT USE WHEN VEHICLE/ TRANSPORT IS OCCUPIED
- Office Rooms: DO NOT USE IN OCCUPIED AREAS.
When air conditioning unit has been cleaned, start up system and run for 5 minutes. Place aerosol close to main air induction unit so discharge is sucked into the system.
Do not stand or face directly above top of canister when dispensing. Repeat for each unit. Open windows and leave 15 minutes in air discharge area before allowing entry of personnel.
- Domestic Rooms: DO NOT USE IN OCCUPIUED AREAS.
Place canister as centrally as possible in room, ensuring all the windows are closed. Push down button from an arms length and allow to dispense. Leave the room ensuring the door is closed behind you. Once canister has stopped dispensing, open windows and allow to ventilate. For best results, ensure room is cleaned prior to use.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
At Muc-Off we’re big into being active. Whether it’s on a mountain, trail or at the skate park, we just love to be outside and going big. We’re obsessed with making the most innovative care products around to keep you and your toys running at their maximum and making them look like new when you’re done!
So what’s the story? It all started way back when Right Said Fred were too sexy for their shirts and Downhill wasn’t even part of the World Cup. Yep, way back in 1991 Rex and Marilyn Trimnell got things started with X-Lite UK. After designing and manufacturing the world’s first twin crown bicycle fork, Rex created a perfectly pink spray to clean his kit. To make a long story short, Rex’s cleaner was the best thing since sliced bread, and it wasn’t long before word got out and Muc-Off was born. Fast-forward to 2016 and Muc-Off is now the go-to brand for top riders and racers from the likes of Team Sky to Atherton Racing. And, in case you haven’t noticed, we do a bit more than our original pink cleaner these days. We have our very own Chain Lube Optimisation Dynamometer and Athlete Performance range including a unique Amino Patch Technology.
You’re probably thinking, “That’s nice. These guys clean bikes and cars,” but the truth is we do a whole lot more than that. We also love to ride and drive and we’re obsessed with anything that involves speed or pushing ourselves and our kit to the limit. We’re always cooking up something new, and all our ideas are developed at our in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Center by Rex’s son, Alex, our MD (Mad Developer). After he's cooked up something new, it's tested by our in-house boffins and riders to ensure every Muc-Off product is simply the finest in the world. Once we're happy, the formula will go out to our pro teams for their final feedback. Only then will we put the product into production for the world to enjoy.
So, if you’re smart, (and we know you are because you’re on our website!), be sure to keep an eye out for the latest Muc-Off range. We currently have an insanely busy R&D program so please keep checking to see the exciting products we're about to launch!