Muc-Off Pressure Washer Bundle
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Muc-Off Pressure Washer Bundle
Three specific designed and tooled lances to ensure the Muc-Off Pressure Washer won't damage those all-important bearings and surfaces.
As part of the kit, you'll get all three:
- One for bicycles. Safe on bearing and suspension parts.
- One for motorcycles with a higher pressure, which is still safe on bearing and suspension parts.
- One bespoke, adjustable pressure lance. Adjustable higher pressure for heavy grime on your tyres and anything else that you care about that needs cleaning with a bit more pressure.
PRESSURE WASHER BAG
The custom 30L waterproof dry bag carry case is designed to easily store the Muc-Off Pressure Washer and keep available peripherals within easy reach and safe from tripping over in your garage!
SNOW FOAM LANCE
To go alongside the pressure washer, we’ve designed a specific low-pressure snow foam lance that won’t damage any delicate parts but transforms your bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner into thick snow foam for the ultimate and efficient deep clean.
- 1L bottle of Bike Cleaner Concentrate
- 1L bottle of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- 1x Motorcycle Protectant
- 2x Luxury Microfibre Cloths
Pressure Washer Details:
- Motor Power: 1200W
- Volt/Freq: 220-240V~50/60Hz
- Motor Type: Carbon brush motor
- Rated Pressure: 70 bar
- Permissible Pressure: 100 bar
- Max. Inlet Water Pressure: 1.2 MPa
- Rated Flow: 5.5L/min
- Max. Flow: 6.5L/min
- Max. Water Temperature: 50°C
- Water Protection Class: IPX5
- N.W. / G/W.: 5.5/6.2 kgs
- Carton Size: 290 x 265 x 413mm
- Power Lead Length: 5M
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
At Muc-Off we’re big into being active. Whether it’s on a mountain, trail or at the skate park, we just love to be outside and going big. We’re obsessed with making the most innovative care products around to keep you and your toys running at their maximum and making them look like new when you’re done!
So what’s the story? It all started way back when Right Said Fred were too sexy for their shirts and Downhill wasn’t even part of the World Cup. Yep, way back in 1991 Rex and Marilyn Trimnell got things started with X-Lite UK. After designing and manufacturing the world’s first twin crown bicycle fork, Rex created a perfectly pink spray to clean his kit. To make a long story short, Rex’s cleaner was the best thing since sliced bread, and it wasn’t long before word got out and Muc-Off was born. Fast-forward to 2016 and Muc-Off is now the go-to brand for top riders and racers from the likes of Team Sky to Atherton Racing. And, in case you haven’t noticed, we do a bit more than our original pink cleaner these days. We have our very own Chain Lube Optimisation Dynamometer and Athlete Performance range including a unique Amino Patch Technology.
You’re probably thinking, “That’s nice. These guys clean bikes and cars,” but the truth is we do a whole lot more than that. We also love to ride and drive and we’re obsessed with anything that involves speed or pushing ourselves and our kit to the limit. We’re always cooking up something new, and all our ideas are developed at our in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Center by Rex’s son, Alex, our MD (Mad Developer). After he's cooked up something new, it's tested by our in-house boffins and riders to ensure every Muc-Off product is simply the finest in the world. Once we're happy, the formula will go out to our pro teams for their final feedback. Only then will we put the product into production for the world to enjoy.
So, if you’re smart, (and we know you are because you’re on our website!), be sure to keep an eye out for the latest Muc-Off range. We currently have an insanely busy R&D program so please keep checking to see the exciting products we're about to launch!