THE UK'S BEST HELMET DEALS
The best brands at the best prices - click here for more.0%
Interest free finance available on orders over £400
Nitro NGMP Revolution DVS Motorcycle Helmet
Free UK Mainland Shipping On This Item
CLUB INFINITY REWARD SCHEME
infinity points with this product!
Not a member yet?No problem! you can join when you checkout & start collecting points today!
- MPT (multi poly tech) constructed flip front shell.
- 180 degree rotational locking chin bar with dual positioning.
- Adjustable DVS (dual visor system)
- Ultra comfort fitting removable lining system.
- Dual adjustable chin bar and top ventilation.
- Rear integrated exhaust venting.
- Micrometric buckle for ultimate adjustability and perfect tension.
- Luxury fitted cheek pads and comfort lining.
- Injection moulded Pinlock ready 3D visor with anti-scratch coating.
- Supplied with a clear visor.
Visit our stores in Norwich, Oxford, London, York, Southampton or Farnborough for a huge range of motorcycle helmets and friendly advice from our trained staff. If you'd rather buy on line, we offer a 7 day helmet exchange plan so you can make sure you are happy - click below for more details.
The range of Nitro helmets is very extensive and features everything from basic open face helmets, full face helmets, MX helmets, dual road helmets, and flip front (system) helmets.
Many of the Nitro helmets have inbuilt sun visors (including some of the open face models) which are really helpful when riding into the setting/rising sun. With the ability to quickly raise or lower the screen this feature definitely aids primary safety by helping you avoid an accident in the first place.
A lot of the Nitro motorcycle helmet range have removable and washable liners, a great feature, particularly if your daily journey is in heavy traffic. You'll be amazed how much dirt comes out when you rinse the interior in a sink.
Air pump adjustability is featured on some models, a feature which allows you to custom fit the Nitro helmet very accurately to your head, this has massive benefits in terms of comfort and also helps keep the helmet quiet, an important feature on a long journey. One of the first things you notice about the Nitro helmet range are the striking colours and clever designs. They probably have the largest collection of designs on the market and there’s sure to be something for all tastes. To show loyalty to any number of countries there are the ‘World series’ designs, in both full and open face designs. Their MX range of Nitro helmets are available in selection of colours, depending on which manufacturer’s machine you own, and have stylish colourful matching interiors.
Another feature which a lot of products in the Nitro motorcycle helmet range can claim is the coveted Sharp 5 star rating, a claim rarely found at these price points.
If you're after a Nitro helmet then come on in and see how we can help you.
Nitro Helmet Sizing
The following sizing guides are intended as a general guide only.
If you need any further help with sizing please do not hesitate to contact us or visit any of our stores.
Helmet size is measured around the circumference of the head starting in the middle of the forehead. Start around 1 cm above the eyebrows then around the head just above the ear then back past the opposite ear to the start point.
The fit should be a snug fit when new, as the inner comfort liner will give out between 5%-10%.
A loose fitting helmet will not protect the head correctly in the event of an accident.
Measurement should be taken in centimetres please refer to the conversion chart below.
Helmet Size Chart
Next, follow these fitment checks.
- With the helmet on and the chin strap fastened, shake your head side to side. If the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. The helmet lining and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking your head, your skin should move with the helmet.
- Place one hand on he back of the helmet and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet lining through the visor aperture. If there is room for more than just the tip of your finger, the helmet is too big.
- Lastly, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head, it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if the helmet rolls off of your head, it is too big.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method.
Free Shipping on Orders Over £25
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping To Other Destinations.
Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
UK Highlands and Islands: £100
Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
USA, Canada, Australia - £800
Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 3-5 working days, however if we have to place a supplier special order, delivery may be slightly longer. If the item ordered is out of stock we will contact you with the option to wait, choose an alternative or cancel the order.
Delivery of orders is by DPD or Royal Mail, all methods will require a signature for proof of receipt.
Be the first to review this product
|Why not have a look at these related products?|
Alpinestars Stella WR-V Ladies Gore-Tex GloveInfinity Price: £80.99  RRP £99.99 Save 19%
If you have a discount code for this item, tap the code into the box below and hit "apply discount" to see how the discount affects this item's price.