Nolan N100-5 N-Com - Hilltop
A top-of-the-range full face flip up helmet, the result of Nolan’s twenty years of experience, innovation and leadership in this sector. A travelling companion with a modern and elegant design, equipped with the most advanced technology. Designed for demanding motor-tourism enthusiasts and for the most exciting and challenging journeys, it is also available in the version N100-5 PLUS, which boasts an even richer range of technical characteristics.
- P/J HOMOLOGATION - The helmet can be used either with the chin guard open (J configuration) or closed (P configuration), as the protective chin guard has passed the homologation tests required by UN/ECE regulations for full face helmets
- DUAL ACTION - Exclusive DUAL ACTION chin guard opening system. Positioned in the centre of the chin guard, it allows for easy, one-handed opening. The dual action opening mechanism reduces the risk of accidental opening: the chin guard can be opened only operating the first release lever (or safety lock) and then activating the second lever
- CHIN GUARD ROTATION WITH ELLIPTICAL TRAJECTORY - The chin guard rotation movement with elliptical trajectory makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet’s front section to a minimum, when the chin guard is open. The “seal” effect is consequently highly reduced and riding comfort is still guaranteed, even when the chin guard is lifted
- ULTRAWIDE VISOR - The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR - Supplied according to segment. Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB), adopted under licence from Pinlock®, allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor
- VPS SUNSCREEN - Moulded out of LEXAN™*, it is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning and is fully-adjustable. The activation system (patented) allows for the automatic retraction of the sunscreen in a standby position, thus simplifying emergency manoeuvres required to quickly obtain the maximum level of visibility offered by the visor
- MICROLOCK2 (PATENTED) - It is a patented double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. It consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system
- AIRBOOSTER TECHNOLOGY - The exclusive “AirBooster Technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions
- INNER COMFORT PADDING - A new concept, the inner padding is made with double density micro perforated fabric. Combined with the “AirBooster Technology” upper ventilation system, it distributes air in the upper part of the rider’s head. The neck-roll is removable, washable and adjustable, consequently easily adaptable to the form of the rider and the various set-ups resulting from differing riding positions
- MOULDED LINING FOR THE INNER CHEEK PADS IN POLYSTYRENE - The helmet has a moulded lining for the internal cheek pads in polystyrene which allows for a more precise fitting of the fabric inner cheek pads. This lining, which gives the product a quality finish, also provides the housing for the earphones of the N-Com communication system
- SINGLE-PIECE CHEEK PADS - The internal padding in expanded foam for the cheek pads has been designed in order to provide superior even pressure and consistent performance over time compared to traditional padding. It can also be removed from its fabric coverings in order to make washing of the latter easier
- SET UP FOR N-COM COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - The helmet is set up and approved with installed N-Com communication system and with the innovative ESS (Emergency Stop Signal). N-COM COMPATIBILITY - B902L R series - B902 R series - B601 R series - ESS - MCS III R series
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
- Black, Grey, White, Blue, Red, Yellow
Nolan Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.