Nolan N21 - Durango
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Nolan N21 - Durango
An absorbing and exciting mini jet helmet, an expression of the motorbike and the sensation of riding that offers total freedom. With its trendy design and a skilful combination of materials, finishes and colours, it is ideal for urban scooter use and for “custom” riders.
- LIGHT BLUE VPS INNER VISOR WITH UV 400 PROTECTION - The exclusive inner visor is moulded out of LEXANTM* and is S/R (Scratch Resistant) treated, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning operations
- VPS SUNSCREEN - Exclusive sunscreen available according to the segment (Old Glory, Jetfire, Avant-Garde, Getaway e Durango), it is moulded out of LEXANTM*, is S/R (Scratch Resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning
- FRONT AERATORS - The front aerators, available according to segment, emphasise the “vintage” style of the helmet
- “CLIMA COMFORT” INNER PADDING - The inner comfort padding is designed to offer both the typical lightness of a jet helmet and the close fit of a full-face helmet. The chin straps integrated into the liner (which are therefore removable and washable), favour the helmet’s fit as well as its wearability
- HELMET LOCK RING - A ring to secure the helmet to the motorbike
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
Nolan Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.