Nolan N21 - Special
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Nolan N21 - Special
The Nolan N21 is Nolan’s blend of modern design with vintage looks, great for a scooter rider or someone who wants to ride with a café racer style. The polycarbonate shell offers fantastic protection and the light blue tint VPS inner visor has UV400 protection so you don’t have to worry about stopping to change visors when the weather changes.
- Polycarbonate shell
- ClimaComfort Interior padding
- Light Blue Tint VPS Inner Visor
- UV 400 Protected Inner Visor
- Front Aerators for direct intake of fresh air
Nolangroup is an Italian company which was founded in 1972. In that year, Lander Nocchi, a businessman operating in the motorbike and car accessory sector, set up production of motorbike helmets which were injection moulded in polycarbonate, an innovative plastic material developed by General Electric under the trade name of LEXAN™.This material, which had already been used for the moulding of protective helmets for astronauts on the “Apollo” missions, is still considered the finest thermoplastic material in use for the production of helmets. This was the birth of the first helmet to carry the Nolan brand name (an acronym of the founder’s name). Nolangroup is currently the only company in the sector to produce all of its helmets in Italy through a fully-integrated production process, from the receiving of the raw materials to the final assembly of the product. It is the largest producer of helmets in Europe, with over 400,000 helmets manufactured per year, and a team of 360 people working in a single location which covers an area of 31,000 square metres. Nolangroup produces helmets in polycarbonate, under the brand names Nolan and Grex, as well as helmets in composite fibres, under the X-lite brand. These brands are joined by N-Com, an internal division dedicated to the development of communication systems.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.