Nolan N53 Cliff Jumper
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Nolan N53 Cliff Jumper
A full face off road helmet with a modern and captivating design. It has been created to be a trustworthy companion for the most thrilling off road forays.
- ULTRAWIDE WINDOW - The extra-wide window allows to accommodate different types of glasses
- AIRBOOSTER TECHNOLOGY - The exclusive “AirBooster Technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions. Moreover, the ventilation system features:
- a visor air intake this allows ventilation at mouth level and directs air straight to the visor, limiting fogging
- rear extractors they allow for the expulsion of hot and stale air, guaranteeing optimal comfort inside the helmet
- CHIN GUARD AIR INTAKE FILTER - The chin guard air intake is equipped with a removable inner filter (built into the inner chin guard) which can be easily removed from its housing, in order to increase the air intake
- INNER PADDING - It can be easily removed for washing (particularly for off-road use)
- INTEGRATED CHIN STRAPS IN THE CHEEK PADS - Integrated in the cheek pads, the removable and washable chin straps favour the helmet’s fit, as well as its wearability
- HOUSE FOR GLASSES - The rear of the shell has been designed to house the strap of glasses
Nolan Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.