Nolan N60-5 Gemini Replica
3 interest-free payments of £56.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Nolan N60-5 Gemini Replica
This is Nolan’s entry-level road full face helmet which maintains and enriches the much.appreciated technical characteristics of its predecessor, the N64. The sport-inspired design, ample technological specifications and the wide range of graphics available make the N60-5 an interesting product for those looking for an essential and versatile road full face helmet.
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR - Supplied according to segment. Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock®, inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB), adopted under licence from Pinlock®, allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor
- AIRBOOSTER TECHNOLOGY - The exclusive “AirBooster Technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions. Moreover, the ventilation system features:
- a visor air intake this allows ventilation at mouth level and directs air straight to the visor, limiting fogging
- rear extractors they allow for the expulsion of hot and stale air, guaranteeing optimal comfort inside the helmet
- EYEWEAR ADAPTIVE - This system has been designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration
- CHEEK PADS WITH REMOVABLE INNER PADDING - To further facilitate the washing, the cheek pads are equipped with expanded foam inner padding which can be taken out from the fabric covering
- POLYSTYRENE LINING FOR THE INNER CHEEK PADS - The helmet has an innovative moulded polystyrene lining for the internal cheek pads which allows for a more precise fitting of the cheek pads and provides the product with a quality finish
Nolan Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.