Nolan N60-6 Eufor
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Nolan N60-6 Eufor
The new road full face helmet with a contemporary, sports-inspired design. Its technical characteristics make it suitable for any situation, both in the city and on the motorway.
- ULTRAWIDE VISOR - The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety.
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR - Available as an accessory and with Full Silicone Border (FSB). The exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by Nolangroup allows the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing
- VPS SUNSCREEN - Moulded out of LEXAN™*, it is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning and is fully-adjustable
- AIRBOOSTER TECHNOLOGY - The exclusive “AirBooster Technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions
- INNER PADDING WITH ECO- FRIENDLY FABRICS - A new design made with eco-friendly fabrics based on the use of 100% regenerated fibres sourced from the post- consumer recovery of nylon
- EYEWEAR ADAPTIVE - This system has been designed to provide comfort for wearers of glasses. It allows space in the cheek pads for temples to quickly and easily be obtained. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to their original state. The cheek pads feature inner padding in expanded foam which can be removed from the fabric covering, making washing easier
Nolan Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.