Nolan N70-2 Grandes Alpes
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Nolan N70-2 Grandes Alpes
A touring crossover that is the result of Nolan’s experience and innovation in this sector. Its generous technical characteristics make it a versatile helmet designed and developed specifically for the most ambitious of motor-tourism enthusiasts and the most challenging journeys.
- P/J HOMOLOGATION - The helmet is approved in P/J double configuration, as the removable protective chin guard has passed the homologation tests required by UN/ECE regulations for full face helmets
- ULTRAWIDE VISOR - The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. It is also able to protect the rider’s face from water and wind while guaranteeing air circulation within the helmet, if used in jet configuration
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR - Supplied according to segment. Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock®, inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB), adopted under licence from Pinlock®, allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor
- VPS SUNSCREEN - Moulded out of LEXANTM*, it is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning and is fully-adjustable. The activation system (patented) allows for the automatic retraction of the sunscreen in a standby position, thus simplifying emergency manoeuvres required to quickly obtain the maximum level of visibility offered by the visor
- MICROLOCK2 - It is a patented double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. It consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system
- AIRBOOSTER TECHNOLOGY - The exclusive “AirBooster Technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions. Moreover, the ventilation system features:
- a visor air intake this allows ventilation at mouth level and directs air straight to the visor, limiting fogging
- rear extractors they allow for the expulsion of hot and stale air, guaranteeing optimal comfort inside the helmet
- INNER COMFORT PADDING - A new concept, the inner padding is made with double density micro perforated fabric. Combined with the “AirBooster Technology” upper ventilation system, it distributes air in the upper part of the rider’s head. The shape of the wind shield aids the closing of the chin-guard and protects from irritating drafts of air in the chin area
- INTEGRATED CHIN STRAPS - Integrated in the liner, the removable and washable chin straps favour the helmet’s fit, as well as its wearability
- NECK-ROLL - Removable, washable and fitted with an exclusive adjustment system, it is easily adaptable to the form of the rider and the various set-ups resulting from differing riding positions
- SET UP FOR N-COM COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - The helmet is set up and approved with installed N-Com communication system and with the innovative ESS (Emergency Stop Signal). N-COM COMPATIBILITY - B902L R series - B902 R series - B601 R series - ESS - MCS III R series
- POSSIBLE CONFIGURATIONS - The helmet can be used in six different configurations. N70-2 GT is in fact characterized by the presence of three elements (visor, removable protective chin guard and peak) which can be fitted to the helmet individually, in pairs (visor or peak + chin guard) or completely removed
- Red, Blue
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Pinlock Ready, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
Nolan Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.