Nolan N80-8 N-Com - Powerglide
3 interest-free payments of £83.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Nolan N80-8 N-Com - Powerglide
The new top-of-the range road full face helmet, the heir to the extremely popular N87. A bold and modern design enhances every detail, from the shell to the air intakes. Thanks to its rich technical characteristics and generous standard equipment, it is the ideal helmet for any occasion, from long urban trips to the most challenging journeys, whatever the motorbike used and the destination to be reached.
- NERS - NOLAN EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM - This system, patent pending, allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves
- ULTRAWIDE VISOR - The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR - Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB) allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor
- VPS SUNSCREEN - Moulded out of LEXAN™*, it is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning and is fully-adjustable. The activation system (patented) allows for the automatic retraction of the sunscreen in a standby position, thus simplifying emergency manoeuvres required to quickly obtain the maximum level of visibility offered by the visor
- MICROLOCK2 (PATENTED) - It is a patented double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. It consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system
- DUAL ACTION (PATENTED) - Exclusive DUAL ACTION chin guard opening system. Positioned in the centre of the chin guard, it allows for easy, one-handed opening. The dual action opening mechanism reduces the risk of accidental opening: the chin guard can be opened only operating the first release lever (or safety lock) and then activating the second lever
- CHIN GUARD ROTATION WITH ELLIPTICAL TRAJECTORY - The chin guard rotation movement with elliptical trajectory makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet’s front section to a minimum, when the chin guard is open. The “sail” effect is consequently highly reduced and riding comfort is still guaranteed, even when the chin guard is lifted
- AIRBOOSTER TECHNOLOGY - The exclusive “AirBooster Technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions
- “CLIMA COMFORT” INNER PADDING WITH ECO- FRIENDLY FABRICS -A new design made with eco-friendly fabrics based on the use of 100% regenerated fibres sourced from the post- consumer recovery of nylon. Furthermore, the particular shape of the cheek pads and wind protector make the helmet easier to put on and better fitting and protects against air infiltrations
- LINER WITH AN INNOVATIVE NET CONSTRUCTION - Combined with the “AirBooster Technology” ventilation system, it further aids the movement of air around the upper part of the rider’s head
- LPC - LINER POSITIONING CONTROL (PATENT PENDING) - This system, patent pending, allows for the regulating of the position of the liner. This permits the positioning of the same- sized helmet to be adjusted for different heads, consequently adapting to various requirements and head shapes
- EYEWEAR ADAPTIVE - This system has been designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration. To further facilitate the washing, the cheek pads are equipped with expanded foam inner padding which can be taken out from the fabric covering
- SET UP FOR N-COM COMMUNICATION SYSTEM - The helmet is ready and approved with the N-Com communication system installed. The system allowing for the installation and the compatible N-Com product itself, have both been designed with the aim of facilitating the assembly of the system into the helmet. N-COM COMPATIBILITY - B902 X series and B601 X series
- Safety Rating
- ECE 2206
Nolan Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.