Nolan N87 Martz N-Com - Matt Black 026
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Nolan N87 Martz N-Com - Matt Black 026
Nolan N87 N-Com
This is Nolan’s top of the range road full-face helmet. It is characterised by a sporty yet elegant design, rich with technical characteristics and a wide range of colours and graphics.
Its compact size (thanks to the availability of two outer shell sizes), ultrawide visor, innovative tilting-functionality visor mechanism, VPS sunscreen (which can be adjusted to various positions), AirBooster Technology upper ventilation system, double lever Microlock2 retention system with micrometric adjustment, innovative Clima Comfort inner padding (with micro-perforated fabrics) and set up for the N-Com communication system make the N87 an already very-much-appreciated product among the most demanding of motorbike tourists. This has been confirmed by the victory - one of many - at the 2016 MCN AWARDS as “best product of the year”.
- ECE 22.05 and DOT certified
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell construction
- Intergrated chin wind protection
- Fully removable and washable Clima comfort interior
- Internal drop-down sun visor
- Air Booster ventilation technology
- Front air intake vents
- Rear air exhaust vent
- Side groves for added comfort when wearing glasses
- Quick release UV resistant, anti-scratch visor
- Pinlock ready, visor insert included
- Ultrawide visor for better peripheral vision
- Tilt visor mechanism
- Micrometric retention system
- Ready for Nolan ESS 'Emergency Stop Signal'
- Prepared for N-Com intercom systems
Nolangroup is an Italian company which was founded in 1972. In that year, Lander Nocchi, a businessman operating in the motorbike and car accessory sector, set up production of motorbike helmets which were injection moulded in polycarbonate, an innovative plastic material developed by General Electric under the trade name of LEXAN™.This material, which had already been used for the moulding of protective helmets for astronauts on the “Apollo” missions, is still considered the finest thermoplastic material in use for the production of helmets. This was the birth of the first helmet to carry the Nolan brand name (an acronym of the founder’s name). Nolangroup is currently the only company in the sector to produce all of its helmets in Italy through a fully-integrated production process, from the receiving of the raw materials to the final assembly of the product. It is the largest producer of helmets in Europe, with over 400,000 helmets manufactured per year, and a team of 360 people working in a single location which covers an area of 31,000 square metres. Nolangroup produces helmets in polycarbonate, under the brand names Nolan and Grex, as well as helmets in composite fibres, under the X-lite brand. These brands are joined by N-Com, an internal division dedicated to the development of communication systems.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.