Oakley Gauge 8 Sunglasses
A new chapter in Oakley’s heritage of wire frame innovation, Gauge 8 is a lightweight C-5™ alloy design with the genius of Mono Shock™ hinges and the classic-meets-contemporary styling of pilot shades with angular lenses.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant C-5™ frame material
- Two frame sizes suitable for medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite™ lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium™ lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Optimized peripheral vision of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics™
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.