Oxford AAA Slim Mens Jeans
Oxford Original Approved jeans started out as an idea. What if a regular pair of jeans could offer the same protection as heavy-duty riding pants? We wanted one pair of jeans that are light enough to work in all day, pop to the pub but yet still hold up to the rigours of riding.
The jeans you want to wear just got even safer. Introducing Oxford's Original Approved AAA jeans, lightweight single layer jeans that feature Armourlite™. Armourlite™ is a lightweight bi-composite stretch denim. This gives the jeans an outstanding fit and an approved AAA performance.
The jeans also come with Dynamic level 2 knee and hip protectors. The Dynamic protectors are super thin, super flexible with CE level 2 (EN 1621-1:2012) protection.
- AAA rated CE approved jeans
- Slim & straight fit
- Stretch comfort
- Dynamic level 2 CE knee & hip protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
- Super thin, super flexible highest CE protection level
- Lightweight, single layer
- Triple needle stitched, fully felled seat
- Durable twill pocketing
- Riveted pockets
- Ultra-secure belt loops
- Reinforced lined yoke
- Lined back pockets
- Available in three colourways Black, Dark Aged and 3 Year
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!