Oxford Aqua 30 Roll Bag - White
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Aqua 30 Roll Bag - White
Oxford Aqua 30 Rollbag White:
30L Capacity rollbag from Oxford that is designed to keep your things protected from the elements. The bag has a roll top that prevents water from getting into the bag itself and on to your things inside it. The front pocket on the bag has a water resistant zip.
To keep the bag secure on your bike it has compression straps that keep it tightly attached to the bike. The Oxford rollbag has a carry handle and shoulder strap for easy carry when you are off your motorcycle.
- Made from lightweight but super tough TPU
- 30 litre capacity
- Water resistant zip on the front pocket
- Compression straps to ensure the bag is kept tightly secured to the motorcycle
- Intergrated velcro base and double D straps to secure the bag to your motorcycle
- The double D strap is adjustable so it is suitable for most motrocycles
- Carry handle and shoulder strap for ease of carry when off your motorcycle
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Oxford brand.DOWNLOAD
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Good and practical bag for the price. It would be better with a top carry handle, which has been added in the improved version.
Good quality bag
Sturdy bag, which has a lot of good features, Velcro straps that go under seat for security, tie down double-D straps, that do need another knot as they do loosen a bit. Could be doing with a few compartments inside as unless its full, stuff moves around. At the price, it was definitely a good buy!