Oxford Aqua T-50 Roll Bag
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Aqua T-50 Roll Bag
- Easy grab carry handle on top
- Waterproof roll top closure
- External and internal pockets for small items
- Wipe-clean, waterproof construction with welded seams
- Padded shoulder strap for added comfort
- Front mesh pocket for storing damp items
- Unique attachment system for motorcycles with underseat security strap
- Reflective detailing for improved visibility
- Compression straps for maximum stability
- Water-resistant zips
- Suitable for use on motorcycles
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!
Good price, easy mounting and decent quality
I brought the Oxford 50L since it seemed like the sensible choice with Kriega costing more than double. And I’m very satisfied with the quality at the price I brought it at (I brought it in a sale). It stores my 2 locks easily. Yet to test it’s waterproofing but it does look good. Also seems to be quite secure having driven it around for 30 minutes.
Great product at a great price
I bought the 50l Oxford dry bag having looked at many other more expensive options. I was concerned it wouldn’t be great due to how affordable It was, but It turned out to be great quality and a complete bargain. Would happily recommend to others.
I purchased this in the sale and am very happy with the product. Typical Oxford quality can be expected from this large tail bag. The securing system isn't as convenient as the Kriega style but it's really not an issue. First time I've purchased from Infinity and I'm thoroughly impressed. Product was much cheaper than anywhere else and arrived very quickly.
Oxford T50 Roll Bag. Fabulous Item
I’m back into motorcycling after a few years and Infinity Motorcycles is again my go to place. My Oxford T50 Roll bag is superb quality, highly practical, looks good and was excellent value for money. Already used it in the rain and kept all my work stuff bone dry. Fastens securely to my bike so no concerns about losing it either.