Oxford Asset tracking sticker
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Asset tracking sticker
Oxford Asset Tracking Sticker
With each tracker we provide a separate asset marking sticker, which has a unique serial number and a matching QR scan code which also matches the tracker serial number. By scanning the QR code with a smartphone, anyone can detect if the object is reported stolen and send a position to the owner. The sticker can be placed in a visible area on the asset you wish to protect, to act as a visual deterrent to thieves who will be made aware that a tracker is fitted. Additional stickers can be purchased and each will have its own unique serial number. These are registered to your DanTracker account and the recorded position viewed on the app or website. These can be applied to any asset that you wish to protect as a visual deterrent or use it as a way to record the position of your assets. For example, you could park your motorcycle or car at a large race meeting where there might be thousands of other vehicles, record its position by scanning the sticker and then find it easily at the end of the day.
- This is the simplest, cheapest and most effective way to fit GPS tracking to your motorcycle (or indeed any other vehicle or item you wish to track).
- Simply conceal the sleek tracker unit in the most appropriate place on your motorcycle and activate with your phone/tablet/computer!
- If your bike gets stolen, simply open up your Tracker App to find out where it has been taken… anywhere in the world with a mobile network.
- This tough, completely waterproof, sealed unit has an incredibly long battery life (10 year life expectancy).
- This makes it completely portable, so you can move it at will, transfer from one use to another and effectively conceal it inside anything else you wish to track.
- No wiring required. No charging required. Just put it wherever you want and activate with your phone/tablet/computer!
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Oxford brand.DOWNLOAD
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.