Oxford Bomber Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £59.99 Learn more
Oxford Bomber Jacket
The Bomber fuses classic street styling with Dry2Dry™ Laminate technology to create a lightweight, waterproof jacket packed with protective features, rated to CE AA.
Constructed from abrasion-resistant and super-stretch Oxford Dry2Dry™ laminate fabric (5K waterproof, 5K breathable), which features recycled nylon technology, so you can save the planet while staying dry. The elements will not be an issue with this jacket as it also has a fixed quilted thermal liner, keeping you as warm as you are dry.
- CE AA Certified (EN 17092-3:2020)
- Level 1 CE shoulder & elbow protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
- Reflective printing for night-time visibility
- Back protector pocket
- Belt attachment loops for a secure protective fastening with jeans
- Dry2Dry™ Laminate outer shell
- 5,000mm waterproof, 5,000 g/m2 / 24 hrs breathable
- YKK AQUAGUARD® water-resistant centre zip
- Fixed thermal diamond quilted lining with 100gsm insulation
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Centre front under-placket
- Bar tack stitching reinforces stress points
- Hidden structure stitching
- Elasticated thumb loops secure sleeves whilst riding and prevent wind chill up the arm
- Elasticated rib at collar, cuffs & hem allows flex in the body when riding
- Zippered external sleeve pocket
- 2 x side pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Reflective sleeve branding and dark charcoal reflective strip down the back
Oxford Mens Jacket Size Guide
|Collar Size (in)||14||14.5-15||15.5-16||16.5-17||17.5-18||18.5-19||19.5-20||20.5-21||21.5-22|
|Collar Size (cm)||36||37-38||39-41||42-43||44-46||47-48||49-51||52-53||54-56|
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!