Oxford Boss Alarm 14mm Chain
3 interest-free payments of £53.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Boss Alarm 14mm Chain
This chain lock features Oxford's strongest ever lock with an integral alarm. The padlock has a 14mm shackle and an ear-splittingly loud 100bB alarm which is triggered by movement sensors (the padlock can also be engaged without setting the alarm). Combined with a 12mm hardened steel chain, available in 3 lengths, the Boss Alarm Chain Lock will put off any would-be bike thief.
The Oxford Boss Alarm Chain Lock has been independently tested and approved by Sold Secure and has been awarded Motorcycle GOLD standard and SBSC. Insurance discounts are available in the UK when you use this lock.
A key replacement service is available so that if you are unfortunate enough to lose all your keys a new one can be made up. Just remember to take note of your key number and keep this in a safe place.
- Attack tested and resistant to sledgehammer, saw, bolt cropper and drill attack.
- Anti-jack shackle design withstands 4.5 tonnes of tensile load.
- The removable sealed unit alarm module is vibration-resistant and weather-proof against water, frost and heat.
- Very loud 100db alarm.
- Can be used as a disc lock or a padlock.
- Three keys and replacement key service provided.
- Batteries included (6 x LR44).
- Combine with 12mm hardened steel chain to give additional security.
- 12mm square link chain made from Ni-Cro-Mo alloy steel.
- Case hardened chain to resist bolt cutters.
- Zinc coated to prevent corrosion.
- Protective cloth sleeve to help prevent damage and make it easier to handle.
- Long links reduce weight and increase portability.
- Fits all Oxford ground anchors.
- Can be easily stowed under the seat.
- Available in three lengths: 1.2m, 1.5m & 2.0m.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!