Oxford Boss Lock & Chain
The Oxford Boss chain lock comes equipped with a 12mm square link chain made from high quality Ni-Cro-Mo alloy steel. The chain has a protective cloth sleeve to help prevent damage and make it easier to handle.
The padlock comes with three keys for which there is a key replacement service. When you buy your Boss , simply note down the number which comes attached to the keys on a metal tag. Keep this in a safe place then, in the event that you are unfortunate enough to lose all your keys, it will be possible to get a new key made up for you.
This chain lock has undergone rigorously independent testing and has Sold Secure Motorcycle Gold, FG approval and SBSC certified product. It also comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Hardened 12mm square link chain made from Ni-Cro-Mo alloy steel, reinforced with titanium alloy
- Sleeve to protect paintwork
- Long links reduce weight and increase portability
- Zinc coated to prevent corrosion
- Can be used with all Oxford ground anchors
- 1.2M, 1.5M & 2.0M Lengths available
- Double security by securing onto disc with chain
- Double locking shackle mechanism
- Anti-pick & anti-drill lock cylinder
- Hardened steel shackles prevents bolt cropping
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!