Oxford Cable Repair Kit
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Cable Repair Kit
Oxford Motorcycle/Cycle Cable Repair Kit
The Oxford Motorcycle/Cycle Cable Repair Kit is the essential emergency cable repair kit used for the temporary fix of broken cables. Including 2 coils of cable and various solderless nipples supplied in an aluminium tin, this kit has will have those cables fixed ready to ride in no time.
Essential Emergency cable repair kit
- Used for the temporary fix of broken cables
- Includes 2 coils of cable and various solderless nipples
- Supplied in a handy aluminium storage tin
- 5mm diameter x 8mm
- 7mm diameter x 11mm
- 8mm diameter x 12mm
- 8mm diameter x 13mm
- 8mm diameter x 14mm with sleeve & nut
- 10mm diameter x 20mm
- 7.8mm diameter x 9mm horizontal barrel nipple for 1.5mm cable
- 7.8mm x 15mm shouldered horizontal nipple for 1.5mm cable
- 3.5mm-6mm brass steed sleeve nipple for 1.1mm cable
- 1.6M x 1.5mm with 3.5mm-6mm stepped nipple on one end
- 1.6M x 1.1mm with 3mm nipple on one end
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!