Oxford Chatterbox Bluetooth kit
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Chatterbox Bluetooth kit
Oxford Chatterbox Bluetooth Intercom Kit:
- The Oxford Chatterbox original communicator
- Rider to Rider intercom with Bluetooth connectivity.
- The Oxford Chatterbox can enable communication between a rider and their pillion or between riders within a 100 yard (91.44M) range.
- To enable Rider to Rider communication two units must be purchased and the units paired to one another before use.
- The chatterbox can also be paired to a Bluetooth device such as a mobile phone, MP3 Player or Sat Nav.
- Multiple devices can be paired to the Chatterbox but only two devices can be paired simultaneously.
Once a smartphone is paired to the Chatterbox you can listen to music using your playlist and take calls on the move. The Chatterbox control buttons can be used to pause, play, Skip track, reverse track, adjust volume, answer, reject and end calls. It is also possible to answer calls automatically.
Can be recharged using a USB device such as a laptop or PC, wall socket or Oxford EL111 bike charger.
- Intercom range 100 yards (328 feet, 91.44M)
- Maximum speed of operation 70 mph (120km/h)
- Power supply pack Poly-Li, 500 mAh rechargeable
- Current drain transmitter (1W) ;< 1000mA
- Battery life for intercom 8 hours talk time, 200 hours standby time
- Battery life for Bluetooth devices 9 hours talk time on phone, 10 hours of music
- Operating temperature -20C and 60C
- Dimensions 36 x 75 x 20mm
- Weight 2 Oz (56 grams) with battery
- Oxford Chatterbox Unit
- Headset including two speakers M
- Microphone for full face helmets
- Microphone for open face helmets
- USB charging cable and AC adapter
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Oxford brand.DOWNLOAD
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.