Oxford Continental Waterproof Boots
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Continental Waterproof Boots
The Oxford Continental boots are the perfect accompanyment to a Dry2Dry laminate suit such as the Oxford Mondial suit, Continental suit or the Hinterland jacket, featuring the same effective waterproof and breathable membrane and CE approved qualities to your feet.
Made from durable leather, the Continental boots have an anti-slip multi-density outsole, reinforced insole, medial and laterial ankle protectors, and reinforced PU toe box and shin protectors that provide CE certified level 2 protection.
The boots feature an integrated Dry2Dry laminate membrane that provides complete waterproofing (10,000mm/H2O) while being breathable to prevent moisture build up. Along with targetable mesh lining, stretch zones and front and rear accordion microfibre: these boots provide year-round comfort in all weather and climates.
All these features as well as a double-zip opening allowing for easy fitment, dual Velcro adjustable calf openings, TPU gear shifter and a neoprene inner cuff edge provide amazing versatility and 4-season performance.
- Dry2Dry™ 10,000mm Waterproof, 3,000 Breathable
- CE Certified - Level 2
- Nylon boot shank & anti-twist mid sole
- Reinforced pu toe box
- Medial and lateral ankle protection
- Reinforced pu shin protection
- Leather upper construction
- Anti-slip multi-density sole
- Twin needle stitching
- Reflective heel detail
- Easy access wide entry aperture
- Dual zipper closure system
- Dual hook and loop adjustable calf openings
- Front and read accordion microfibre
- Stretch zones
- Neoprene inner cuff edge
- Heel and inner pull loops
- Targeted breathable meh inner fabric
- TPU gear shifter
- Clothing Features
- Boot Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!