Oxford HotGrips Pro
3 interest-free payments of £66.66 Learn more
Oxford HotGrips Pro
HOTGRIPS® PRO are the latest evolution of Oxford's vast HOTGRIPS® range - a fully integrated heated grip, which comes in 3 brand new grip patterns.
On a very practical level, these are our first fully silicone grips; this incredible material increases their lifespan by up to 200% without compromising comfort or performance, as well as reducing cable strain and increasing grip levels.
Moreover, there is also no separate switchgear to find space for and install, because each grip houses its own internal temperature control unit, operated by a power/temperature button with an LED light on the clutch-side grip.
On a more technical level, the intelligent controller will independently measure and control the temperature of each grip using inbuilt thermistors to maintain the desired temperature setting.
HOTGRIPS® PRO TOURING combines a knurled base for exceptional grip with our hex grip pattern for added comfort and durability around the crook of the thumb. Inbuilt thermistors maintain the desired grip temperature as the environment around you changes, so you can stay warm and travel further for longer.
- Innovative Heat Setting Memory function stores previous heat setting and defaults to this at power-up, saving time when in regular use.
- Integrated controller - allows rider to adjust temperature without removing their hand from the grip.
- Simple installation - the new integrated controller means that the HotGrips® wiring loom is even easier to install.
Responsive Heat Settings
- Built-in thermistor technology auto-regulates temperature.
- Precise temperature control - simply press the button repeatedly and multi-coloured LED lights indicate temperature settings (Red = 45°C; White = 40°C; Blue = 35°C).
- LED lights automatically dim to reduce distraction when riding at night.
- Fully waterproof connectors and integrated controller meet IP65 rating to protect your HotGrips® from the elements.
Battery Saving Modes
- Protects against flat batteries, so if you forget to turn the switch off it will do it for you!
- HotGrips® Pro offers an additional battery saving mode for lithium batteries, now common on high-performance motorcycles.
- Silicone formed grips - increases grip lifespan by up to 200% without compromising comfort or performance.
- Integrated cable strain relief - a more compact cable exit enables grip size to be reduced.
- Fits 7/8" (22mm) ⌀ handlebars.
- Comfort guaranteed - hex tread pattern for vibration absorption and durability; knurling tread pattern creates the largest surface area for maximum of grip and control.
- Adventure - Customisable grips - Grip length of 132mm but can be trimmed to 123, 120 or 117mm if required, with open ends allowing bar end weights can be fitted.
- Sports - Customisable grips - Grip length of 125mm but can be trimmed to 120 or 115mm if required, with open ends allowing bar end weights can be fitted.
- Touring - Customisable grips - Grip length of 125mm but can be trimmed to 120 or 115mm if required, with open ends allowing bar end weights can be fitted.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!