Oxford Mondial CE Short Waterproof Gloves
The Oxford Mondial gloves are the perfect accompanyment to a Dry2Dry laminate suit like the Oxford Mondial suit, Continental suit or the Hinterland jacket, boasting the same effective waterproof and breathable membrane and protective CE armour to your hands.
Coming in both long and short cuff lengths, the Mondial gloves incorporate Oxford's Dry2Dry laminate waterproofing (10,000mm/H2O) and breathable (3,000g/m2/24hrs) capabilities. Alongside this, the gloves boast highly reflective piping, a synthetic suede technical grip, accordion stretch and wrist adjustments for superior fit and tactility.
CE approved to EN13595, the gloves pack some big safety features such as moulded PU knuckle protectors, TPR finger protectors, SuperFabric palm protection and impact foam wrist protection.
Complete with touchscreen compatible forefinger and thumbs, gauntlett cuff with adjustable technical hook and loop and a useful TPR visor wipe.
- Dry2Dry™ 10,000mm Waterproof, 3,000 Breathable
- Fully taped (20mm) waterproof seams
- Full length outer shell
- Full leather palms
- Hidden structure stitching
- Nylon bonded coats thread
- Molded PU knuckle protectors
- TPR finger protectors
- SuperFabric® palm protection
- Accordion stretch panels
- Synthetic suede technical grip
- Full length gauntlet construction
- Touchscreen compatible Forefinger and thumb
- Gauntlet cuff with adjustable technical hook and loop
- TPR visor wipe
- Ergonomic precurved finger construction
- Reflective components
- Impact foam wrist protection
- Clothing Features
- Glove Features
Oxford Mens Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!