Oxford Montreal 4.0 Dry2Dry Jacket
The Oxford Montreal 4.0 is a high-spec adventure jacket featuring a waterproof and breathable Dry2Dry membrane, comprehensive ventilation system and CE level 1 protection.
As a new iteration of the previous award-winning Montreal 3.0, the 4.0 jacket boasts a hard-wearing HD polyester shell with critical 'Bar-Tack' stitching for added durability, with a removable thermal lining, and a fixed high-performance Dry2Dry membrane: Oxford's proprietary technology a high resistance to water and wind, while allowing built-up moisture to be released for complete comfort in a wide range of weather conditions.
The jacket has six controllable waterproof vents positioned at strategic points of the upper body: two at the chest, another two at the forearm, and dual back exhausts that can be opened and closed by zips. Level 1 CE protection is installed at the shoulders and elbows, with an additional pocket for a back protector (not included).
Adjusters at the waist, cuffs, and hem allow a custom fit, 360 degree reflective detailing increases night visibility and five external pockets provide ample storage on the move.
The Montreal 4.0's elasticated collar has a five-point adjustment system, with a short connecting zip to connect to the trousers, and main zip covered by a storm placket - in other words, its a flap that covers the zip keep out the wind and rain.
- Dry2Dry waterproof and breathable membrane: 10,000/20,000 waterproof/breathability
- High-density polyester outer shell
- Six waterproof vent zippers: dual chest, dual forearm, dual back exhausts
- Upper arm hook & loop adjustment
- Webbing waist adjusters
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Intelligent cuff adjustment
- Accordion stretch panels
- Storm placket
- 5-point collar adjustment
- Elasticated collar loopback
- Removable thermal liner
- Level 1 CE shoulder & elbow protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
- Back protector pocket (sold separately)
- 360-degree reflective printing
- 5 external pockets
- Hidden structure stitching
- Reinforced structure
- Bar-Tack stitching
- Short connecting zip
- Black, Grey, Red
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!