Oxford Montreal 4.0 Dry2Dry Trousers
The Oxford Montreal 4.0 is a high-spec adventure trouser featuring a waterproof and breathable Dry2Dry membrane, dual vent zippers and CE level 1 knee protectors.
As a new iteration of the previous award-winning Montreal 3.0, the 4.0 trousers feature a hard-wearing HD polyester shell, with four-way stretch, and a fixed high-performance Dry2Dry membrane: Oxford's proprietary technology a high resistance to water and wind, while allowing built-up moisture to be released for complete comfort in a wide range of weather conditions.
The trousers have a waterproof vent zipper at either side of the thighs for controllable airflow, and Level 1 CE approved protectors at the elbows. The hook and loop waist adjustment system allows a custom fit, the waterproof cuff expansion allows the trousers to fit over your boots, 2 box pockets and a side entry pocket allow ample storage.
- Dry2Dry waterproof and breathable membrane: 10,000/20,000 waterproof/breathability
- High-density polyester outer shell
- Dual waterproof vent zippers
- Hook & loop waist adjustment
- Level 1 CE knee protectors (en 1621-1:2012)
- 2 box pockets
- 1 side entry pocket
- Waterproof cuff expansion
- Four-way stretch
- Short connecting zip
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
- Black, Grey, Red
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!