Oxford Nemesis Chain Lock
The Nemesis is an ultra-strong chain lock, in fact it's the ultimate chain lock.
This range-topper boasts a huge 16mm hardened steel shackle with an anti-pick, double locking mechanism. The impressive chain, that wouldn't look out of place attached to a ship's anchor, is constructed from huge, 16mm Ni-Cro-Mo hardened steel round links and is available in three lengths; 1.2m, 1.5m & 2.0m.
Independently approved and awarded Sold Secure Motorcycle GOLD and ART 4*. Insurance discounts are available in the UK when you use this lock.
The Nemesis has a key replacement service so that if you are unfortunate enough to lose all your keys a new one can be made up. Just remember to take note of your key number and keep this in a safe place.
- High security, independently approved chain lock which can also be used as a disc lock
- 16mm hardened steel shackle prevents bolt cropping
- Anti-pick and anti-drill lock cylinder
- Shock resistant rubber over-moulded lock body
- 3 (replaceable) keys provided, with a dust cover to protect the lock barrel from dirt ingress
- Double security by securing onto disc with chain
- Reassuringly huge 16mm hardened steel links
- Cloth sleeve protects paintwork
- Zinc coated to prevent corrosion
- Five-minute attack tested against drills, sledgehammers, bolt croppers and saws
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!