Oxford Original Approved AA Chinos
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Original Approved AA Chinos
Oxford's Original Approved Chino pants are a slim-fit, casual-looking pant with workwear roots, receiving a significant fabric upgrade through a monolayer Armourlite™ construction. This specific variant of Armourlite™ stretch twill has been interwoven with cotton to create a soft hand feel that performs to rigorous CE AA testing standards.
Designed specifically for wearers that demand flexibility and functionality from their garments. These Chino pants feature extra elastic on the front pocket corners that allows comfortable stashing of items and inside is a hidden zippered pocket for further security against items falling out. Finer details such as welt pockets at the rear, reinforced pocket edges for enhanced durability and reinforced safety stitching at critical seams enhance the product's durability and the wearer's experience.
A tapered fit creates a contemporary silhouette whilst offering similar levels of practicality as a roomier straight leg fit. A crotch gusset has been added to give extra flexibility which, coupled with a precisely selected amount of fabric stretch, helps to prevent the hem of the pant from riding up when sat on the bike.
Flexible level 2 CE knee and level 1 CE hip protectors are also included as standard; whilst soft and comfortable during normal riding, they will harden upon impact to help disperse force.
They look and feel like your regular chinos, but with CE AA motorcycle protection.
Original Approved: Outstanding fit. Approved performance.
- CE AA Certified (EN 17092-3:2020)
- CE Level 2 knee protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
- CE Level 1 hip protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
- Reinforced impact abrasion zones
- Internal overlock stitching reinforces all critical seams for improved seam strength
- Double layer lining at seat
- Naturally breathable and moisture wicking outer fabric
- Rainseal DWR finish makes water bead and disperse from the outer shell
- Monolayer Armourlite™ construction
- Elastic reinforced side pockets with stay in place construction
- Twin needle reinforced side seams
- Press stud closures on back pocket welts to secure pocket contents
- Bar tack reinforced belt loops
- YKK fly zipper
- Jersey protector pockets for increased comfort
- Original Approved branding details
- Tapered fit
- Armourlite™ fabric features stretch characteristics for increased comfort
- Crotch gusset for ease of movement
- 2 front pockets
- Front coin pocket
- 2 rear welt pockets
- Oxford branding label at back waist
- Brushed metal matt finish button and front pocket rivets
Oxford Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!