Oxford Original Approved AAA Slim Jeans
3 interest-free payments of £56.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Original Approved AAA Slim Jeans
Now CE AAA Rated! Featuring Armourlite™ - Oxford's lightweight bi-composite stretch denim for outstanding fit and approved AAA performance.
Our AAA single layer denim jeans come with level 2 CE Dynamic protectors for lightweight and comfortable street riding.
For Oxford's Approved Denim, material innovation was a priority; performance denim built specifically for life on two wheels. From new yarn and fibre technologies to new finishes and dying techniques.
After continuous testing, both in the lab and out on the road, we introduce Armourlite™ - highly durable denim that maintains a vintage look and softness; jeans you want to wear.
To do this, we worked with skilled weavers and warpers to include a polyamide fibre into the weave - a hard-wearing material originally developed by the military for parachute cords.
A two-way stretch was added to enhance mobility and comfort. We also included a quick dry technology which draws sweat and increases water repellency.
Available in straight and slim fit, four leg lengths and three colourways - Black, Dark Aged and 3 Year Aged - there's plenty of choice!
- CE AAA Certified (EN 17092-3:2020)
- CE Level 2 Dynamic knee & hip protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
- Reinforced impact abrasion zones - fully lined inside seat panel
- Internal overlock stitching reinforces all critical seams for improved seam strength
- Naturally breathable and moisture wicking outer fabric
- Monolayer Armourlite™ construction
- Rivet reinforced side pockets
- Twin needle reinforced side seams
- Bar tack reinforced belt loops
- YKK® fly zipper
- Jersey protector pockets for increased comfort
- Original Approved branding details
- Slim fit
- Armourlite™ fabric features stretch characteristics for increased comfort
- 2 front pockets
- Front coin pocket
- 2 rear patch pockets
Oxford Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!