Oxford Oximiser 3X
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Oximiser 3X
Oxford Oximiser 3X
Completely re-designed and tested in the UK using top quality long-life components.
The Oximiser 3X features a ‘soft-start’ charging mode to improve recovery of deeply discharged batteries as low as 8Volts. The intelligent charging feature will ‘cycle-charge’ in an attempt to recover sulphated batteries and it is suitable for all 12V automotive batteries, including LITHIUM LiFeP04 motorcycle batteries.
New voltage sensors quickly detect high current drain and will automatically revert to the most appropriate charge rate. Fast and efficient charging in all modes keeps the charge times short and reduces mains power consumption.
The case is soft touch and rubberised for improved grip and ruggedness in difficult conditions.
- Completely redesigned and tested in the UK using top quality long life components
- A 2 year warranty is included as standard
- A soft-start charging mode to improve recovery of deeply discharged batteries as low as 8 volts
- Intelligent charging will cycle-charge in an attempt to recover sulphated batteries
- Suitable for all 12V automotive batteries including LITHIUM LiFePO4 motorcycle batteries
- New voltage sensors quickly detect high current drain and will automatically revert to the most appropriate charge rate
- Fast and efficient charging in all modes keeps charge times short and reduces main power consumption
- Soft touch rubberised case for improved grip and ruggedness
- Up to 3.6Amps charging power for batteries up to 125Ah capacity
- Induction cooling
- Three charging mode power options
- 8 Stage Automatic Battery Management:
- Polarity Check
- Checks battery connection
- Battery Analysis
- Analyses condition
- Soft Start Charge
- Charges Discharged Batteries
- Bulk Fast Charge
- Recharges Quickly to 85%
- Absorption Charge
- Produces a 100% full charge
- Voltage Check
- Hourly Checks Assess Voltage Loss
- Battery Condition
- LED Lights Indicate Battery Condition
- Maintain Mode
- Charges if voltage drops below set limit
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Oxford brand.DOWNLOAD
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.