Oxford Oximiser 3X
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Oximiser 3X
The Oxford Oximiser 3X is a fast and efficient motorcycle battery management system designed to kickstart your bikes old battery. Completely redesigned and tested with new long-life components, the 3X Oximiser is Oxford's most versatile, multi-purpose battery maintenance product yet.
Featuring 8 stages of optimisation to achieve your bike battery's full potential, the Oximiser analyses, charges and maintains your battery, keeping it in top condition while it safely and efficiently charges. The device's intelligent charging will cycle-charge in an attempt to recover sulphated batteries.
A soft start charging mode will improve recovery of deeply discharged batteries as low as 8 volts, and new voltage sensors will quickly detect high current drain and automatically revert to the most appropriate charge rate. The device has 3.6 amps of charging power and is suitable for all 1V automotive batteries including Lithium LiFePO4 motorcycle batteries.
The Oximiser 3X has a soft-touch, rubberised case for improved grip and ruggedness in difficult conditions, and comes packed with a range of accessories including crocodile clips, a weatherproof permanent connector and a wall bracket.
- Completely redesigned and tested in the UK using top quality long-life components
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- A soft-start charging mode to improve recovery of deeply discharged batteries as low as 8 volts
- Intelligent charging will cycle-charge in an attempt to recover sulphated batteries
- Suitable for all 12V automotive batteries including LITHIUM LiFePO4 motorcycle batteries
- New voltage sensors quickly detect high current drain and will automatically revert to the most appropriate charge rate
- Fast and efficient charging in all modes keeps charge times short and reduces main power consumption
- Soft-touch rubberised case
- Up to 3.6Amps charging power for batteries up to 125Ah capacity
- Induction cooling
- Three charging mode power options
- 8 Stage Automatic Battery Management
- Complete with: Waterproof fuse holder, Crocodile clips, Wall bracket and screws
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Good charger for a wide range of battery's
At last I found what I was looking for a charger that is suitable for motorcycle, car and caravan leisure battery's up to 125Ah capacity. The Oximiser 3X has a feel of quality, lots of useful features and is easy to set up and use.
Good with limitations for flat batteries
Lots of clever features and the ability to keep your battery alive (including LiPo) over any breaks in regular use. On Charges Discharged Batteries you need to know that the battery cannot be severely flat as this will not recognize it below a couple of volts. Thus you will need another 12v battery that is alive to wire in parallel (red/red, black/black) and get the discharged battery to more than 8v before the Oximiser 3X can do a soft start back to 12.8v. The other battery ensures that there cannot be an over-voltage, which is something that dumb chargers may do, to do permanent damage to the flat battery. Your mileage may vary, always consult a qualified engineer, etc. Ride safe..