Oxford Premium HotGrips - Cruiser V8
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Premium HotGrips - Cruiser V8
Oxford Premium Cruiser V8 Hotgrips:
Hotgrips from Oxford designed to fit motorcycles with 1" handlebars. The handlebars use intelligent heating with 5 specific heat settings. This means you can get a range of different heating options. So if the temperature really plummets or you just need a little warmth you can with these hot grips. And if you forget to turn the grips off the Battery Saver mode will do it for you.
The soft grippy rubber gives a great comfortable ergonomic feel. So your hands will remain comfortable and will not become painful using them. The Heat Controller has raised silicone buttons that are tactile so you can use them easily even when wearing motorcycle gloves.
- 5 Specific heat settings
- Soft grip rubber for comfort as well as control
- Grip length is 138mm but can be trimmed to 119mm if needed
- Throttle adapter tube and replacement tube for Harley Davidson motorcycles
- Intelligent heat controller with raised and tactile buttons for ease of use even wearing motorcycle gloves
- Battery saver mode will turn off the hotgrips even if you forget
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Oxford brand.DOWNLOAD
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.