Oxford Premium Rear Paddock Stand
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Premium Rear Paddock Stand
Oxford OX281 Premium Rear Paddock Stand:
The Oxford Premium Rear Paddock Stands rigid construction makes these stands suitable for the widest possible range of applications.
- Universal front paddock stand
- Heavy duty steel clamps for maximum rigidity
- Ultra strong 38mmØ tubular steel frame for ultimate stiffness.
- Clean grips included to attach to the stand for comfortable lifting
- Lever handle design for more leverage and a controlled lift
- Extra torsional supports for increased rigidity
- High quality double wheels for a smooth lift and maximum stability under load
- Two position adjustment screws ensure security and stability
- Two fitting kits included: Plasticated L-Cups for straight swing arms & Forks for use with frame bobbins (bobbins sold separately)
- MAX weight: 250kg
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!
Sturdy, robust paddock stand, would highly recommend
I bought this paddock stand in December 2018, and have used it every time I've cleaned my bike since then. Infinity were excellent as always with regard to fast delivery. The stand is easy to assemble and is very sturdy and robust. It's easy to mount the bike onto the stand, and it fits my Yamaha MT-07 perfectly, with the use of bobbins, which I've added onto my bike. The stand can be used without bobbins though, and it is adjustable. I highly recommend this stand to use in the cleaning and maintenance of your bike, as it makes these tasks a lot easier. I intend to get a front paddock stand in the future for this reason.
Excellent Paddock Stand
Great paddock stand and excellent service from Infinity as always, really easy to assemble and use, delivered very quickly.
Oxford Rear Paddock stand
Absolutely first rate. Sturdy construction and perfect adjustments for any bike. Would recommend to anyone on the look out for a rear paddock stand. had already bought inferior products from elsewhere which had to be sent back. Glad I found the Oxford stand.