Oxford Q15R Tank Bag - Black
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Q15R Tank Bag - Black
This mid-sized tank bag is perfectly proportioned for everyday use on a huge range of bikes. Compact, but big enough for your daily essentials!
- Made from lightweight but very tough 420D 'ripstop' construction Nylon
- Pockets have water-resistant zips with a 'garage' to prevent water ingress
- Comes with waterproof (removable) internal liners, with hook and loop fastening
- Comes with carrying handles
- 15-litre capacity
- Map holder
- Sat Nav pocket for both GPS devices and smartphones. Anti-glare shield
- Converts into a backpack
- 2nd map holder in the base
- Key pocket
- Electrical outlet (with internal pocket to carry a device)
- Headstock safety strap (must be used)
- Show icon for magnetic attachment
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!
I tried one of these recently on a hire bike for a weekend tour. I didn’t think much of it t first but by the end I was a convert, so good. The quick release system is superb, just excellent when you fill up your bike at a petrol station and you can quickly pop it off and walk in with your wallet etc all ready to go. You can put your phone in the top panel too for navigation which I found very handy. A spare power pack also in the bag so you can keep all topped up on the go. A surprising excellent bit of kit.