Oxford Quebec 1.0 Waterproof Jacket
Oxford Quebec 1.0 Waterproof Jacket
Oxford always want to offer their riders protective, versatile and comfortable motorcycle clothing; and that is no different with the Quebec 1.0 textile jacket. The Quebec is an adventure style textile jacket with a waterproof drop liner that uses Rainseal technology to be water-resistant and also limit water getting inside of the jacket making the wearer wet and uncomfortable. The taller collar has two adjustment points and has neoprene at the edge to create a protective seal against rainwater. With rain comes poor visibility and to fight this Oxford have fitted the Quebec with reflective panels on the front, top and back to achieve full 360 visibility.
To keep you protected Oxford have made the Quebec Jacket with CE armour in the shoulders and elbows, and if even more protection is wanted there is a pocket for a back protector. The pockets for the external armour at the elbows are designed specially to make the protection less likely to move in the event of a fall.
The Quebec jacket has Oxford’s intelligent adjustment on the arms for added flexibility and even more comfort when riding as well as soft Amara cuffs.
With the Quebec 1.0 jacket Oxford has developed a great all-rounder that is versatile and comfortable in any weather so fantastic for any adventure rider.
- Textile jacket with waterproof drop liner
- Rainseal technology to reduce water entering the jacket
- Tall collar with neoprene edge to provide a water-resistant seal
- Reflective panelling on the front, top and back for 360-visibility
- CE protective armour on the shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for the optional fitting of a back protector
- Oxford Intelligent adjustments on the arms
- Soft Amara cuffs
- Two water resistant box pockets
- Two large Napoleon inner pockets
- Box pocket on the rear
- Front hem has a deep cutaway
- Continental Cut on the rear extended tail
- Air vents on the front and rear
- 100gram thick thermal liner
- Heavy duty YKK Vislon zip
- Clothing Features
Oxford Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!