Oxford Rockland Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £83.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Oxford Rockland Jacket
The Rockland jacket is all about versatility, a true 4 season, 3 in 1 jacket. Designed to keep you safe and comfortable in all conditions, hot and humid, cold and wet, and everything in between.
- CE AA Certified (EN 17092-3:2020)
- CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
- Pocket for back protector of your choice
- Chest, upper arm and back reflective details for night-time visibility
- YKK 360 and additional short connecting zipper allows both Rockland and multiple other Oxford pants a secure protective fastening (when used in combination with Oxford's Belt Connector CA900)
- Dry2Dry™ Modular Layer construction - 8,000mm waterproof rating, 3,000g/m2/24hrs breathability rating
- Large zippered fold away, chest, torso and back panel vents
- Long zippered lower arm vents
- Removable, waterproof inner lining jacket
- Removable, thermal lining jacket
Fabric & Construction
- HD-POLY - high density 600 denier polyester main outer shell
- Durable dobby polyester fabric at the shoulder and elbow of the jacket increases abrasion and tear resistance
- Bar tack stitching reinforced stress points
Adjustability & Fit
- Twin 40mm webbing chest and waist adjusters
- Twin upper and lower arm snap adjusters
- Elasticated hem adjustment
- Hook and loop cuff adjustment ensures a secure under or over glove seal
- 2 x front cargo pockets
- 1 x zippered hidden front pocket
- 1 x large stretch rear pocket
- Webbing and cord zipper pullers for glove-friendly use
- Oxford Advanced branding details
Oxford Mens Jacket Size Guide
|Collar Size (in)||14||14.5-15||15.5-16||16.5-17||17.5-18||18.5-19||19.5-20||20.5-21||21.5-22|
|Collar Size (cm)||36||37-38||39-41||42-43||44-46||47-48||49-51||52-53||54-56|
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A long-running success story, Oxford Products are based just outside their namesake University City. Started in 1973, Oxford Products have gone from strength to strength and now export their own products to 60 countries worldwide, as well as distributing some World Class brands like HJC Helmets and Alpinestars.
Oxford Products themselves have led the way in a few areas too; Oxford Lifetime Luggage is the benchmark soft luggage-travel anywhere in the world and if there are bikes, there will be Oxford Luggage fitted to some of them. Hotgrips by Oxford Products are second to none – some clever technology (for example, if your battery voltage drops, the Oxford Hotgrips know to cut out rather than completely kill your battery) means they are the choice of riders like the Russian Police force. Since many of the staff at Oxford Products are active motorcyclists, products are tested and developed in the UK, in the same weather and conditions as most of our customers and us.
If you’re reading this thinking about tucking your motorbike away for the colder months, may we suggest you look at the range of Oxford Products Battery Optimisers – great value and offer at least as many features as the competition. Many of our customers use their Oxford Products battery optimisers on cars and even boats - an Oxford Optimiser 600 has saved many of us here from unplanned battery purchases for the last few years!